Friday, October 5, 2012

Delicious, Setia City Mall



Went to Setia City Mall during the holiday with my besties, May, and we were so hungry  until we walked in Delicious for a good lunch. We never know there is one delicious until she heard/saw it from her friends. 

So good to have her. ^^



Already missing her... I have already promised to meet her during my next holiday! *Couldn't wait* <3



My lasagne
I had a strong desire of eating them that day so I keep asking May whether do they sell it and so my dream come true... <3

May was so hungry so she ordered Seafood Aglio, which I'm not fond of it. 
Never try it cause I was so enjoying my lasagne but May said it was quite good., so may be you guys can try it when you are there. =)


Went shopping later but due to time limit, just accompanied May to find for her prom dress. She tried many nice dresses (cause she's nice lol) and took many pictures. Too bad can't post it up cause it's a surprise for her lol. 

So did I take my own ootd when I was waiting her to get change. =)

Curl my hair that day accidentally (forgotten why, but still remember it was not my first plan)
Clothes from Reiko and Pants from Zalora (love 'em!!!!)

Close up.


Anyway, enjoyed the whole date and it's been a long while since there is only girl out between us (KY it's all your fault!) xD


May I'm missing you.. =)


Last BUT NOT LEAST, yours truly. 

Notice the blue dyed hair? I bet you don't. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment