Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Casualty in Formal



* CAUTION: THIS ENTRY CONTAINS A LOT OF SELF OBSESSED PHOTOS, DO NOT READ IT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT* xD



Guys and girls, what will you wear to a formal dinner if the theme is "CASUAL"?


Sounds crooked right? "Casual" theme in a "formal' dinner.

Conditions:
1) Must in Casual wear
2) Not menjolok mata
3) must show respect

So Challenging.

I had this dinner gathering before the semester ended and this is what I got. 

I cracked my head to find the best dressing for the night, and so here is the result:



The make up is probably thicker than what is suppose to be casual, but as I put on a glass, I suppose a thick make up is acceptable. ;)


So here is the place.


Before I show you what is my outfit, let me show you the others' annotation of "Casualty in Formal" ;)











What do you feel? Is it what you annotate the theme?
Do you able to guess what is my outfit of the night? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Okay, I know you guy must be like =.= face now but here is my translation of  "Casualty in Formal":
It was an inspiration from lots of celebrities, for once:


The signature: Boot and Jacket.

Thus, I choose a black top with a white blazer. It look simple but at the same time, it definitely show respect cause I have collar in it. Addition: 
Trendy. ;)



Next, I picked a long skirt. I definitely want to wear short skirt if I'm allowed, but as a student in this particular (censored) university, I have to show the respect (again). Thus, picking the brown and blue lattice skirt is my first choice cause it look casual and not "menjolok mata", but my main purpose is because of that very retro feel in it. 

Trendy! xD



Addition:spectacles for a nerd look and a head band which can't be seen.
For the hair, I purposely simply curl the end of my hair to get a messy look. and it did make up the whole look  :)

Trendy! xD

So here's the some of the other pictures taken during the dinner:










Okay, just for fun:  xD
 




No comments:

Post a Comment