Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sistars Day!


Woah, it's a long freaking crazy week! I'm finally able to access internet and update my blog! (Stupid Streamyx need to get dumped into the dustbin!)

I went shopping with my two leng lui seniors, Kane and Chooi Teng. Both of them are like my sistars, we have so much in common and we love each other sooo much. (don't we?)

Ootd: So Retro~


We went to many shops and one of my favourite shops will be Trio. <3


Look at their beautiful wall decoration!!!! We can't help ourselves taking pictures after discovering it!

Kane posing with it! (You guy should know, the wall deco are made up by lots of boxes!) *Crazy*


We went to eat @ Old Town Kopitiam cause Kane like it.




The hungry feeling just faded when we canwhore, so don't blame us! ><

BBQ Chicken: We Love it! <3

Chooi Theng finally made herself up! Couldn't resist taking photos with them! Hahahaha!


We went Starbucks at their last day promotion. It's 5pm so the Promo hadn't started yet, but bought two since we couldn't wait and don't exactly know when is the Promo start.

And all in a sudden we saw this:


What the heck is going on with so much people here? It's only six!!!!!!

Then I went and asked the waitress and she told me the Promo started at 6pm...

wtf.....


whatever la, cause we have already drank two and we can't afford to buy anymore. 


So we camwhore. :P



Chooi Teng was that kind of face: " Starbucks you eat my money!!!" because she paid for it! xD





Found this in Chooi Teng's car and I love it! It's imported from China and I asked her to buy one for me when she go to China end of this year. *No face me*

Piglet, Say Goodbye!!!! ^^


Bye! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment