Thursday, May 3, 2012

May : Kpop Updated!


Haha, the title is totally lousy cause I've no idea what I'm writing. I've packed my stuff and get really excited of going to KL. I feel myself so weird, cause I'm technically come from KL, but I still love going back to KL as many times as possible. Well, may be it's my psycho health problem. Hahaha! xD




Well, Kpop fans, read enough of me writing craps? Nah Nah Nah, patience larr....




Again, I'll be going to KL for three days, then I'll be very busy with my exams, so may be I'll be slower in updating my post, but I'll try my best to entertain you all kay.. ;) *promise*

I've been feeling really sleepy recently, can't really concentrate in class and readings. I'm so worry about it, cause it only happens when I want to do something for my exams. (Dude, I want to score k?)

Anyway, camwhored in class cause I'm lazy and sleepy again. (Look at the sleepy look) @.@



Still reading? That's good. Give yourself a BIG Clap!!!


Ok ok, here you go, I present to you 'Twinkle' by SNSD TTS!

Before, that, TTS stands for Taeyoen, Tiffany and Seohyun (TaeTiSeo). Three of them are from the SNSD group. And no worry, they are NOT out from the group. It's just a small group reformed from SNSD, just like the Super Junior-M and Exo-K and Exo-M. Practically, the SM Entertainment Company just like to do this, idk why.



Nah, here you go la! xD




Enjoy! 


Info: Twinkle was released on April 30, 2012. This music video record achieved over 1 Million Views in less than 24 Hours. 

                      Seohyun                                       Taeyeon                                    Tiffany


Readers: Remember to watch and listen to it! then you can just tell your friend: "Hey, I'm very updated one k." ;)





<Follow> Me! for more Kpop Update! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment