Monday, December 31, 2012

Birthday Celebration Part 1



I guess I just don't have enough time to blog about my birthday. 
Hey I'm a December baby so excuse me for delaying the entry until the coming year k... It's not anyone's fault. I'm born to be the youngest and blog about her birthday when it's the next year. 
(Chioo ahhh!!! xD)




Planned to become cuttiee so tied my hair side! ^^








My parent brought me to eat dim sum for the birthday celebration at Sea Lion Hotel.
I told them that I have a celebration with my friend at night so they decided to had this early in the morning, and a day before my actual birthday. *gan dong*











Yummy.... <3



That's it for Part 1! 
Will update more for Part 2! 
;)


TQ Mum and Dad for bringing me to this lovely world and carry me under their care. 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment