Wednesday, April 3, 2013

CMIXGE Magazine Shoot


If you have followed me in facebook, then you have known this picture.


and yea, I'm the cover girl this time!!!



LOL I know it sounds fake >.<

Anyway, it's my new experience to get into B&W shooting. 
And the theme is something I really love to try!

Worked with the new photographer, Ericj, Malaysian that moved to Taiwan recently for further study in digital and photography I guess? :)

Anyway, I really enjoy this shooting.
It took us only about one and a half hour to get the feeling that we want
then the next thing is 

"Chiao!" xD



Hahahaha,...

ok, so i'll show you the other pictures of my favourite :)








Thx Ericj who is really fun taking picture with him. 
hihihii..




This is freaking AWESOME lolx.





p/s: Love it not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment