Friday, April 12, 2013

Library BBT Klang, One Boulevard


Promise broken. :(
Nah just a day later right? It wouldn't hurt :P

I know I shouldn't postpone my update when I blog about my friend's birthday,
but what to do?

I'm so freaking busy.
Assignments and shooting.
I enjoy my life with shooting but not the hell assignments.
worst, exam is coming soon :(

*I think I'm should bang to the wall*


Shellyn's birthday is such a fun so I'm gonna blog about it!
In the mean time, 
let me introduce you to Library sort of a lounge cafe at BBT Klang.



Camwhore with See the driver while waiting Shellyn and Ariel to come out :)


Tiny little Secret Recipe's cake :)



Okok, here we go, Library!!! ^^








Their "encyclopaedia" menu LOL

Ariel and Shellyn 


Me and See

Toss!!! ^^



See can't drink so much but he still got himself a pint, and ended up like this hahahahaha!!!! xD

Happy drinker xD



The craziest thing started when you have poker in your hands xD

Got all A and she is the "turtle" of the game, so we have to punish her!!!

Stand like 25m away from us and shout "Ariel I hate you!" xD

See was the "turtle" for another game and he was punished by girlish walking 15m away toward us and he was drunk lol xD

My favourite "sex of the beach" Muacks! <3


See lost another game and was punished to kiss the wine cupboard for 2 minutes lol xD

Lost another game and he was punished to do model pose on the pool table, 
but he look failed lol


Another game lost and he was punished to do for pose on the stage lol






Flaming shot

Flaming Shot for me!!! ^^

See how happy I am? :)










I am sure you guys are wondering why I didn't get punished?

Well, I did.
Punished to shout " Hey I am the prettiest girl in the world!"




LOL


Next time you guys should go Library cause they have such a wide space for youto do all kind of stuff like this,
totally recommended cause they have all sort of facilities,
and most importantly,
their staffs are friendly! :)




Gtg, talk to you guys soon! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment