Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tom, Dick and Harry's Live Bar & Pub, Pavilion


It's holiday season!
It's a must traveling down to KL to have some shopping and exploring with my friends
especially when they are here just for a few days :)

Christmas is around the corner
One thing I love traveling to KL during year end is the decoration in the mall.
Pavilion is definitely one of it ;)



Still
this is not the main point for this post.

 As I was introducing KL to my friends
we found a real good restaurant  called
Tom, Dick and Harry's.

Thought it will be very expensive but ended up it's not.
Totally worth it 




Menu?
All around the ceiling :D

Don't worry,
They have menu books,
it's just that I didn't snap a pictures of it since we were busy ordering :D


Love the wall decoration.
Woody feeling and I was LOL when we read the words. :)

The Live band stage
(perform during the night)


Counter
(feel free to sit for a  real close contact with the waiters)
 


The Big Breakfast RM 20+ (comes with one tea and one juice)
It's totally worth it because the portion is super big that I have to share it with Jing Brother. 
Definitely worth the price!
So tasty, so full, and we were screaming 'yummy!' in our heart :D
P/s: Sunny side-up is perfectly half-cooked as the yolk dripped out right after the cut. *saliva drool*

Something with egg, bacon, and sausage... Gosh I forgot the name ><
 Taste so good it it's the tummy of Than the Fatty :D


Overall,
I would say this place is worth-coming
I love the atmosphere
and  also the food.
I would say that the food is a bit pricey
but the portion is real big 
(you can get consultation from the waiter is you are not sure of the rest of their food)
The waiters there are friendly and helpful.
and we had a great day there! ;)


Happy Meal! :D


Tom, Dick and Harry's Live
Address: 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Phone:03-2118 8833
Hours:  10:00 am – 1: 00 am
Facebook: click here


2 comments: