Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Phuket Thailand 5D4N Trip [Places+Food]



I had a wonderful trip to Phuket with my family and relatives few months ago,
and I thought why not make a vlog about it?

So yea it took me forever to edit the video and finally it's done!

<click here> to watch in youtube

In the video you can get a better idea of where and when I am going,
so if you are interested in where I went, do watch the video and keep reading this post 😊


First thing I ate after landed in Phuket was actually Onigiri. 
I am a big fan of it so I basically eat it wherever I go haha 😁

Ansino Bukit Patong is where we stay.
Mum is trying to search for a cheap accommodation so we picked this. 
It's quite a budget hotel so there isn't much to say about it. 
Honestly there're a few other better choice of hotel nearer to Patong Beach (the most happening spot in Phuket)  
So you can always google it. 😌


One thing you shouldn't miss when you are traveling in Phuket is their famous Pineapple Fried Rice
It's not spicy and it's super yummy!
from Maelarn Restaurant


Seafood Noodles Soup in Maelarn Restaurant

Seafood Curry Spaghetti from Maelarn Restaurant


Another I always like to buy when I am travelling in Thailand is their fruit juice!
They are selling it cheap and it's real fruit juice 
(they peel and blend the fruit right in front of you)
They are selling it at the range of RM 3-5 in a big glass so it's so worth it!



If you are an adventurous kinda person, try their local favourite: fried bugs!
Dad bought a small amount to try and he only ate one. ROFLπŸ˜‚

Another thing for adventurous person: crocodile meat! 
I tried one and it really doesn't taste that bad. 
After all it is all meat to me hahaha 😝





My favourite local pork sausage!
It's marinated with onion so it taste so freaking GOOOOOD!
*drools*

Pork ribs, surprisingly tasty πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Our breakfast in the hotel was very decent. 
Like I said, this is a budget hotel so we don't expect too much.  

The next day I dressed up Bohomian style and my mum was like: 'chio!' πŸ˜…
*still see that pimples! arghhhhh!*

We were so lazy to hunt for food during the afternoon so we decided to visit Maelarn Restaurant again. 






TOM YAM YOU DON'T WANNA MISS

Another thing you can do is to watch their Simon Cabaret Show.
Mum bought in Groupon so it's cheaper. #smartmum πŸ’


Then we went to Bangla Street
It's basically the one and the only spot that is considered happening in  Patong Beach.




The next day we went island tour.







James Bond Island


Canoe session

If you are Malaysian, do remember to try the McDonald's Pork Burger!




Karon View Point








Okay that's it for today! 
Chao! πŸ’•

Places to visit:
Jungceylon Shopping Mall
Bangla Street Patong Beach
Karon View Point
Phang Nga Bay (Island Tour)
Cashew Nut Factory

Food to try:
Tom Yam
Pineapple Fried Rice
Fruit juice (whichever fruits you like!)
Pork Ribs
Local Pork Sausage
Crocodile Meat (optional)
Fried Bugs (optional)


No comments:

Post a Comment