Sunday, October 12, 2014

Watery Eyes Make Up - The Eyes That Talk


Nowadays it's all about watery puffy eyes aye?



Some people asked me, 
How do I make my eyes look like Korean Ulzzang?

Fyi,
Korean like to make their eye puffy and watery look.
So that's how I am gonna do for you today ;)


So today I am going to share with you the way to look like your eyes gonna tell stories :)

Basically, 
The trick is: 
Adding the white/ almost white shimmery eye shadow to the inner corner of the upper eyes.
Oh, and also the inner corner part of your lower eyes as well.

*Refer to the picture below, the white areas are the place where you should place the white shimmery eye shadow. ;)

White area: the white/ yellowish white/ pinkish white shimmery eye shadow
Yellow area: the medium eye shadow colour
Purple area: the darkest eye shadow colour



Tadaa!
Hope you enjoy this little trick from me!
Happy trying ;)







Palette used:
Urban Decay's Naked Palette 3 

Suggestion:
White area: Dust
Yellow area: Trick
Purple area: Darkside
EyeLiner: BlackHeart. 

Price: RM 188 @ Pavilion, Bukit Bintang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment