Thursday, December 29, 2011

Movies: Alvin and the Chipmunk 3

I watched A&C 3 with three other friends at Bukit Tinggi Aeon Jusco.

Honestly, I've never been attracted to Alvin's series (so of course I didn't watched it) till last week, when I saw the movie trailer. I'm so exited about the harmonized song they sang (BAD ROMANCE!!!!) in the movie and that's how these small little chipmunks brought me to cinemas. So watch this:




Alvin and The Chipmunks (2007):


Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 (2009):


Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 (2011):



A little description about the A&C 3:

Story: Alvin and his other chipmunk are having a short vacation with Dave, their surrogate dad/manager before they participate in the international music award. The vacation turns into a misadventure as they are shipwrecked on an unknown island. 

Director: Mike Mitchell
by, 20 Century Fox
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Kids and family

*Haha~ Well, it's for Kids and Family, but I'm watching with my friends, so who the hell cares?


I feel a little disappointing with the critics toward this movie. I found that it's quite interesting, with the song and the dialogue in the movie. But I have to admit that the storyline isn't going that well, but guess what? Rotten Tomatoes has given then a rank of only 13%!




Well, this reaction is Super Duper not over-stated, cause I really think that it can be better (seriously). I don't know why there are so many critics out there toward this movie, but I think the purpose of this movie is for entertainment right??? And I'd entertained!!!



Fine. Whatever it is, I know that after watching A&C 3----- I am:

EXTREMELY HAPPY!




p/s: There's a chipmunk who has the same name with me--Eleanor (Proud proud!)



No comments:

Post a Comment