Friday, June 27, 2014

Kaskade ft Project 46 - Last Chance Guitar and Piano Acoustic Cover


Another pieces of cover!
Wouldn't talk much,
just hope you guys enjoy the song. :)

I love this song so much that I decided to make a cover of it. 
I know this is very different from the original song, 
because I have not added any other electronic effect on it. 

But I hope you guys like how I perform it. 
I have put lots of effort on it, 
and this is my first time mashing a piano with guitar. 
I took this separately so I didn't take the whole video of me playing it. 
But yea it's me playing the piano, and also the guitar. 
And if you guys notice, I also make some echo on this song.
 I REALLY PUT MY EFFORT IT SO PLEASE BE NICE WITH ME ^__^

Click here to watch it in Youtube's screen
Click here to watch it in Youtube's screen

Some sneak peak :)
 




Chao! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment