Sunday, June 1, 2014

Birdy Wings Acoutic Guitar Covers



Hello, Hello!
It's been a long while ya?
I can explain this.

First,
My Movie Maker is not working.
Second,
I am working.
Third,
I am lazy.


Hahaha :D

Anyway I came across with a new singer named Birdy.
and she came out with this song called Wings.


Jasmine van den Bogaerde (born 15 May 1996),[4] better known by her stage name Birdy, is an English singer-songwriter. She won the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12. Her début single, a version of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love", was her breakthrough, charting all across Europe and earning platinum certification six times in Australia. Her self-titled début album, Birdy, was released on 7 November 2011 to similar success, peaking at number 1 in Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands. Her second studio album, Fire Within, was released 23 September 2013 in the UK and other surrounding countries.

WTF she's only 19 years old?
Damn I feel so old.

Now here's her own version of Wings:



and My Version of Wings:


and some snap shots 
just in case you don;t wanna get prank :P

 
  





Ok, 
I usually don't do this, 
but I think it's time for me to share some good music in here too.

I have a thing when guys singing Wings
It feel awesome-ly too good when they sing it.
So you guys should listen to it too when I am incapable of providing this kind of voice range LOL




All right 
that 's all for today!
Hope you guys like my version too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment