Thursday, June 26, 2014

Antipodean, Bangsar KL


Hey there!
I am so happy that May and Kwang Yaw actually brought me to hunt for food this time!
They both are usually very busy whenever I was in holiday but this time they finally made up with their promise :D

I can't be grateful enough to have this bunch of friend with me :)

Anyway, we went this Antipodean at Bangsar, KL.
It's a western cuisine restaurant well known among Selangor people.
and it's most well known for it's best brunch "The Big Breakfast"  
So I specially requested to come here! :)


Very pretty westernise style even from the outer view. My fav <3

Frankly it was such a huge crowd the they we went.
It's holiday dude. 
But we were glad to be offered a table within 5 minutes. 
Pretty efficient I would say. :)

The Huge Blackboard Menu at the wall. 
So don't stupidly ask them for menu book ok. :D

The counter.

Things on the table. 
They provide free water, which is really something I love.
I know I sounded weird because it's just plain water but it's really a necessity for those who is a coffee drinker like me, right?!

Let the camwhores start! :D

My fellow friends who always make me jealous because they talk about food and restaurant that I haven't been. >.<

However, the cappuccino I ordered has the worst coffee art I have ever seen.
It's probably due to too much of orders to get the really good mood make a good art.
I kinda feel bad about it but I was angry too cause I was expecting high. 
VERY HIGH.
Nevertheless the taste is good though :)

Here comes the main thing!
The BIG breakfast!
Honestly, I thought it will be BIGGER. >.<
Anyhow, I love the whole plate. 
It's indeed the perfect brunch set.

The Bacon Omelette
I like how it's made.
the texture seems fine to me, but May said the egg is suppose to be dripped down once we cut it.
For me, it's fine even though it's not.
It's still taste good hahaha.
Hollandaise sauce seems pretty decent cause I can make a better one HAHAHA! xD



All right, 
some pichas to eye-candy you all.... (I hope)




Overall,
I will say this is a good experience for me.
At least I can tell people I have been there lol don't call me a dumbass :P
But frankly the service there is pretty lousy because they kinda like rush us to finish our stuff and get the ass out of the restaurant.
I think it's due to the huge crowd out there waiting to be served it will definitely be better if we can stay a bit more longer.
I think we have come at the wrong time. 
BLAME MAY :P

All right!
I shall talk to you guys soon!
Happy Nom Nom Nom!


Antipodean Bangsar, KL
Address: 20 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2282 0411
Hours: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment