Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ohaiyo Miyako! ^^


Got very excited when mum told me she booked a Japanese Buffet during my mid-term break at Grand Dorsett Hotel, Subang. 

We love Japanese food, don't you? ^^

Make up of the day: Tried naked face without any eyeliner. Only foundation, blush, and red lips. 
*Spectacles is the MAIN COURSE today! xD
Discover my new favourite marine blue nail colur! ^^

Outfit of the day: Japanese Theme:
Lace top, long skirt 
Clue to feel more Japanese: Tons of necklaces and accessories! 

The buffet started at 7pm, so we went there SHARP to snatch all the delicious food we wanted do much! hahaha...

Here are the pictures taken during the event and I'll let the pictures do all the talking now. Enjoy! ^^









It's Japanese Newspaper!

























My Favourite Green Tea Ice-cream! <3


Everyone, close your mouth and suck up all your saliva now. hahaha.


Hope you guy enjoy it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment