Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun Miracle Day to Celebrate Dumpling Festival

My uncle sent me a message telling me he got this cool thing again, that the egg can stands up just like during the first day of Chinese New Year in Chinese Calender (Chinese called the day as Li Chun 立春).

And I was like: "I'M GONNA DO THIS TODAY TILL I SUCCESS!!"

Then I try and try and try and surprisingly......


Dang! Dang! Dang!





I never knew Dumpling Festival can make this miracle too, cause everyone only does this during the CNY. So guy, don't miss the fun to try it out!




Conditions:
1) The egg must be fresh, mine just bought yesterday and it's not from the fridge.
2) The rounder the egg, the better chance it stands.
3) Kill some time steadily and slowly hold the egg up. It takes some time.
4) Get yourself a steady table. the surface of the table must be flat and not slippery too. (I think that's the reason why I didn't success doing this during CNY).


Okay, enough reading and go grab yourself an egg and try it out!


Enjoy and Happy Dumpling Festival! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment