Friday, September 26, 2014

Kopitiam Kita, Kota Bharu, Kelantan


Hai there another food post! xD

Honestly, I found myself enjoying food post more than any other posts label
which worries me because I don't want to get fat just because I am testing every food in every corner of the world LOLOLx

But anyway, I would like to share these memories with you guys, 
in the mean time trying to control myself from getting fat :D

Here's another local Kelantan Food Corner called
Kopitiam Kita

*All the pictures below are taken years back but idk why I haven't blog about it until today*

Variety of food, variety of choices. 
Lots of people, crazy lots of them
So you might want to get up early in the morning to grab a better place to sit.





PIctures on the wall are the kolaj of clients who came and tried.

Even Siti Nurhaliza has been here before.





Roti Bakar

Roti Kukus

THe most famous food in Kopitiam here is this
The Roti Titab
Kaya at the four edges and the half-boiled egg at the centre. 
You don't eat it saperately,
but mash them together, and eat.

Like this: 
Look gross, but it taste PERFECT

Huan helped me out for the demonstration haha :D

Happy Feast!

Kopitiam Kita 
Opening Hour: 7 am till 1pm.
Address: Jalan Sri Cemerlang, in front of / near  toThailand Ambassador Building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment