Thursday, May 28, 2015

Comma Cafe, Shah Alam

Hey there!
Let me bring you into another coffee world. 
Comma Coffee Cafe.
Located in Shah Alam, 
Comma Cafe is quite a worth-while coffee shop if you want to ave a good coffee and hang out place around the area. 

(Address at the end of the blog post.)

They'll have their promotion written on a board for notification. 
It's a good way for client to review before the entrance. 

Big big comma and its symbol at the wall on the way up. 
I personally think that the owner is super creative because I've never found comma and coffee bean can look alike! (y)

The way to the coffee world :) 

We went there during  earlier the lunch time.
There were no people yet until later 
So I make full use to this opportunity to capture this beautiful environment. 

Love the concept of the wooden tables and chairs cause it promotes environment friendly concept. 
I don't know if they are really made it by the used wooden, or bought it at the IKEA Stores, but at least it has that more eco-friendly feeling for me. 


I even love the wall!
Look at that air baloons! It was all made up of papers!
Just cut it into different size and hang them around the wall. 
And you just got yourself a beautiful well decorated wall design!
What a wonderful concept, cheap and yet attractive. 

All right, now come to the food part. 
Their menu.

Their dessert counter.

Ok, keep calm, and carry on with getting fat :P


Green tea latte.
It has a very strong green tea smell, with a coffee taste afterwards. 
It is better than Starbucks version, but still,
It's a little too sweet for me.

Their cappuccino.
I can say that this is pretty good. the temperature was a little low when it was served.
So if they can fix this, it could be perfect. 


Yong Wei, available. 
Grab his contact number from me if you are interested ha! :D

Our food is served!

Vegetables burgers. 
I like how this cofe has offer something for the vegetarians. 
And it's pretty yummy too!
Made up of eggs and tomatoes, the little burgers is so fresh to bite :)
Pretty decent but delicious. 
Quite a home-y choice of food. 

Cheese Bake Rice. 
I love Cheese Bake Rice since I first tried it in Pizza Hut. 
They put in a metal plate, allowing the rice and cheese to be warm until the last bite. 
In here, it was served in a plate.
The taste was good although it was cold at the very end of serving. 

We also tried their velvet cake. 
It's a little too sweet for me,
but I know velvet cake is meant to be this sweet so I've prepared myself to taste it. 
I don't know if the real velvet cake has the beetroot scent,
but none of the velvet cakes that I have tried has the taste of beetroot.
So I assume this one is not much different from the others. 


Overall, I would say that this cafe is a worthwhile cafe to try. 
I am in totally impressed with the decoration and environment. 
Food wise, it was pretty average. 
After all, you can say that it is one of the best cafe in town. ;)

All right!
That's it for today!
Have a wonderful day ahead and I'll see you next time! :)


Comma Cafe, Shah Alam
Address: 17, Jalan Setia Prima A U13/A
Contact: 03- 3358 4456
Opening Hours: 
Mon - Fri: 1.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Sat: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Sun: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment