Monday, July 23, 2012

[Official Preview] Photoshoots -- Desert Bollywood

Stomach-ache in the middle of the night, causing me unable to sleep and started blogging here.

Anyway, it's 1.30 in the morning now and I'm so tired after finishing my work, so I'd better get into sleep soon or else I'll get Panda Eye very very soon eh? *Eye bags please get the hell out of my eyes*

Okay, this short post is about me getting another photoshoots. The theme is Desert Bollywood and if you guy have followed on facebook, you'd probably seen some pictures of it. However, it's an entra advantage for my reader here as I'll post another picture here as well!

I'm still editing my photos so this is an OFFICIAL PREVIEW #likeaboss. Hope you guy enjoy it! ^^








P/s: I'll upload my pictures here once I've done editing. The reason I don't keen on uploading my photoshoots in fb is due to some annoying stalkers that would make me crazy. So stay tune! *Excited*




No comments:

Post a Comment