Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blogspot.com = Tiger Cage



The first thing when I switched on my laptop in the morning is receive a security report from Avast! Antivirus .
I was afraid there'll be some nonsense virus creep into my little laptop, so I've been really careful in using the internet source and hardware appliances. 

Thank Holly God My Report is Excellent! (:



I'm SOOO proud.



Then I went on to seek for other info, where I came across with this 'Top Infected Website by Country' link. I clicked the link to see Malaysia's top infected Website. And that's how IT SCARED THE HELL OF ME OFF.






I feel like I'm sending myself to a tiger cage right now... but I've just created this blog not till 24 hours ago!




Good God.



1 comment:

  1. I've used Kaspersky protection for a couple of years now, and I recommend this Anti virus to everyone.

    ReplyDelete