Saturday, September 17, 2016

Corgi and the Gang, Pets Cafe, Georgetown


Isn't this lovely?

Hey there.
For those dogs lovers out there,
Here I present you and popular cafe in Georgetown
Corgi and the Gang. 

And yes, it's a Pets Cafe, 
with dogs hotel and grooming for the furkids!

Without further due, 
let's start the journey.


Overall view of the cafe


Grooming centre

Playground centre 
(hotel at the back of it)

main dining hall 
they served both food and dessert here!

Merchandise area
Yes they have some junkies for our lil furry one :)

We didn't manage to order food here as we were too full to eat. 
However, as far as I am concern, 
they shave good comment on their waffle so might give it a try on my next visit. 

Didn't manage to take picture with the Corgi, 
but this poodle is just to cute so I took picture with her! ^^

OMG ISN'T IT CUTE!!!!
(I know I reposted this picture but who cares)

Chiao! ^^

Corgi and the Gang
Address: 80 P, Jalan Mount Erskine, 10470, Tanjung Tokong, Penang.
Business Hours: 10 am to 10 pm. Opens Daily.
Contact Number: 604- 890 1708
Fb page: <click here>

No comments:

Post a Comment