Saturday, August 27, 2016

[SUPER EASY] 10min Make Up Routine

Hello there :-*

Few weeks ago, 
I have one of my friend asking me how to make a make up with minimum products.
She asked for super simple make up look that didn't burden the face.
So I told her some of my tips on it.

Later I thought
Why not make a make up tutorial for it? ;)

So here you go,
my personal make up routine in less than 10min. 
I personally do this routine without the mascara, 
and it took me even lesser time. 

so little products used, yet natural and enhancing. 






Here you go,
Hope you guys enjoy it ;)



Products used:
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Catrice Concealer Palette
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Two Way Cake
Revlon ColorStay 16Hour Eye Shadow (520)
Maybelline The Nudes Pallet
MAC Brown Eyeliner
KARAJA Lash Evidence Waterproof Mascara
Silky Girl Peach Cocktail Lipstick
The Face Shop My Lips Eat Cherry Lip Tint (02)


No comments:

Post a Comment