Sunday, July 17, 2016

Make Your Own Choker with Materials at Home

Hi guys!
It's been a while since my last blog post.
But it's all because of this wonderful thing that I have been working on for days!

It's the CHOKER!


For your information, a choker is a close-fitting necklace worn around the neck. Chokers can be made of a variety of materials, including velvet, plastic, beads, leather, metal, such as silver, gold or platinum, etc. They can be adorned in a variety of ways, including with sequins, studs, or a pendant.
Chokers became quite popular among women and girls in the 1990s. And it has recently resurfaced in the 2010s till now

There are so many different style and design for choker.

And today, I'm going to share with you guys about how I make my own choker with material that is you can easily find at your home. 

I have been several design so these are the pictures:









Make full use of your old necklaces and some junkies at home so that they become something special! :)


Hope you guys enjoy the video. 
And if you have recreate one of these, feel free to share the picture of it with me. 
I'll be happy to see them! :)

Love. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment