Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SOP German Cuisine @ Paradigm Mall + 2015 Birthday


I have decided to keep my birthday post as the last entry of 2015
just because birthday is meant to be warm and beautiful
Everyone loves birthday, don't you? :)


This year birthday was really a tough and special one.
As I get the interview on my birthday! :)

I guess God has decided to let me wish myself good luck for the interview haha :)

And well, I passed, so wish came true! ^.^

That night, 
Mom has decided that we celebrate my graduation and birthday together at SOP German Cuisine in Paradigm Mall. 
So I tempted myself with beautiful dress, make up and hairdo :)

Before the hair's set :P


Paradigm Mall is so beautiful with Christmas decoration!
OMG I just LOVE Christmas! <3



Taking a selfie at the bathroom as I hadn't got the time to take a ootd before we left the house

Sophia and her family are here to celebrate for me as well!
#ifeelsoblessed

Menu for breakfast: Mom said she will come for it one day haha!

Okay, before we had the meal,
we actually eat the cake first since we were all hungry already haha!
Thanks shen shen for the delicious red bean green tea cake 
It was delicious!



Having a nice cocktail

Along with German Pork Platter


My fake BF lololx



Overall, 
I felt truly blessed 
Not because that I have a wonderful birthday celebration,
but because I have a wonderful life. 

Thanks God,
Thanks Pa,
Thanks Ma, 
 Thanks Bro,
and 
Thanks to all who came across with my life. 

Also,
Thanks to YOU 
who made my blog happens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment