Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bean Thief Espresso Bar


It's her birthday today and I'd thought of updating this post that meant a lot to me :)

At the same time, I am going to share this lovely cafe with you.
It's called the Bean Thief Espresso Bar

I didn't remember to take a picture of the sign board but you can easily find this cafe in Waze or Google Map. :)
(Scroll till the end of this post for more info)

I super like this corner of the cafe that I insisted to take a photo with Jioveve. 

and so, we were awkward while taking it :)

The whole theme of this cafe will be simple with grey and stones kinda thing. 
I like the details they put on the displayed cupboard
and the lighting make the cafe look just nice. :)


Simple decoration with words are enough for the decoration.
More importantly, it's B&W that catches my eyes. :) 

The cake we ordered. 
(I'm sorry that I have forgotten the names since this happened long time ago)

This is definitely a cappuccino! :D
It tasted great!
I like the smoothness of the drinks,
and with the coffee taste just nice :)
Oh, not to forget about the beautiful latte art! 

Jioeve's Caramel Latte
Quite sweet for me,
but the taste of caramel is definitely a plus point~!
Would recommend to those who prefers a sweet coffee.



I love every moment with her!
I enjoy and cherish them but I know sometimes I can be a lil hard to the people I care.
and I am most grateful to her that she always bear with my bad attitude.
Sorry babe, and thanks for everything! :)

Bean Thief Espresso Bar
Location: 102, Jalan Mahogani 1/ks7, Bandar Botanic, Klang
Facebook: <click here>
Opening Hours: 
Tue-Thu:         12:00 pm-11:00 pm
 Fri:                   12:00 pm-12:00 am
 Sat:                  11:00 am-12:00 am
Sun:                 11:00 am-7:30 pm
Contact Number: +60 11-2028 2102

No comments:

Post a Comment