Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Kaffa Expresso Bar, Penang Outlet


I am going to blog about this place because this place is always my love 
since Edward brought me to the Damansara outlet. 
I have always wanted to visit the cafe but it was too far away from my house 
so I can never reach it. :(

Then I was very excited 
when I was informed that there's a Kaffa Expresso Bar in Penang!

OMG OMG I SWEAR I AM GOING THERE DURING MY PENANG TRIP.

and so here you go!

Finally a blog post about this beautiful place is born haha :D


The exactly same board design they use for Damansara Branch as well. 





Overall the inner design is more exquisite.
The surrounding temperature is just fine. 
Cultivates leisure through espresso 
and good food in a vintage American-themed setting
 that lets you reminisce the glory of the past

Also,
There are free wifi, and also electric sockets
very convenient for those who want to study while having a sip of coffee. 
Board Games are also provided there,
so you guys are free to used them to connect to people you love ;)

Three cups of coffee we ordered. 
From left: Flat White, Latte, and Salted Caramel Macchiato.
Flat white was strong in taste,
Latte was just nice with the smell.
and Salted Caramel Macchiato is my favorite. 

Another thing I have to promote about Kaffa is the
Salted Caramel Macchiato.
This is one of their specialty. 
Strong with caramel sweetness,
they have added a salty taste and even the textures.
I have never like caramel, but when it comes to Kaffa I will definitely order it. ;)


All right!
Just a short update so hope you guys enjoy! :D

Kaffa Expresso Bar
Penang Outlets: 
(1) In the Airport [6am - 11pm)
(2) 22, Green Hall,10200, Penang Georgetown, Pulau Pinang. (for this review) [8am-10pm]

KL Outlet:
97G Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya [10am - 12pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment