Monday, August 4, 2014

The Card Cafe, Klang Valley


Hello Everyone!

I know it has been like what?
a month since my last update?
Ok ok I gotta explain this.

First the crazy practicumm kicked in so I was thinking that I will repay my debt during the raya holiday.
Then I left my beloved laptop on the very last day of school before the holiday kicked in.
So everything was in a mess.
And thus, I couldn't update because all the pretty leng leng pictures are all in my laptop which I am 'pressing' and 'touching' it right now.

Back to the topic.

Let me bring you to a nice theme cafe at Klang.
I was so surprised by how developed my own little kinda-rural-but-still-lovely hometown.
It's named "Card Cafe"


When there with a bunch of old schoolmates for chit chatting, 
at the same time discovering new restaurant around Klang area :)


Say hi to the ladies :P




With the name of 'card', 
may be most people thought about "poker cards"
Unfortunately this is just some "healthy business" restaurant,
So they put business cards and some name cards as decoration.
Still, pretty much there. ;)

Menu.

Their dessert selection.


My dessert of the day: Opera
RM 8.00
The mild chocolate moose cake. Very creamy and taste sweet.
Will be better if it taste bitter (under my preference). ;) 

Catherine's Hazelnut Torte
RM 8.00
I will say it's nice, but still, too sweet for me.
Apparently I don't have sweet tooth so it's not my taste ;)

Strike a casual pose before eating :P

My Vanilla Latte.
RM 9.00
I love the design on top. Very classy with every detail it gives.
The taste was nice. 
not too sweet 
with a slight vanilla taste.
and the coffee doesn't stink the tongue, 
which is just nice. ;)

My Card Cafe Platter
RM 11.90
Very decent.
Nothing very special about it.
The best is the mushroom cream and 
the worst would be the overcooked onion bread.
So hard that I would throw it to the wall and it is still in it's initial shape =.=

Spaghetti Aglio Olio ordered by Yvonne.
RM 13.90
She said it was nice, I said it was decent.
But since she's the pickier one so you guys could give it a try ;)

Catherine's Chocolate Milk
RM 9.00
I never tried any chocolate drink at any shop so I wouldn't give my comment a count.
Anyway Cath can't even finish it.
#youknowwhatitmeans
  
Grilled Chicken Chop 
RM 16.90
Better than my platter, so I will give it a yes.
However the serving size is too small for the price.

Joanne's Chocolate Milk
RM 11.00 
She said it was decent, so as I.
Nothing special except the glass design at the bottom.


Pizza Quattro
RM 10.90
Joanne and I were discussing on how to eat it as the filling is different on each quarter.
(Man I didn't know it's a Quattro until I saw the receipt while writing the post or else I would have tell Joanne)
We thought it was bad cause the filling should be mixed up.
But since now I know it's a Quattro then I think this is good! ;)
#sillyme :D


All right that's the wrap for this post!
Hope you guys don't get too hungry looking at those pictures! ;D

Happy Feast!

The Card Cafe:
 Address: Lorong Batu Nilam 21B, 41200 Klang
Opening Hours: Tue - Sun: 11:00 am - 1:00 am

2 comments: