Friday, July 4, 2014

Komugi Cafe, Pavilion KL

All right.
It's food post again.
Hahaha...

This time, let's travel to Pavilion, KL.
Komugi Cafe is located at the Japanese Tokyo Street department at Level 6
where you can find all sort of Japanese cuisine and stuff to buy.
All right.
It's food post again.
Hahaha...

This time, let's travel to Pavilion, KL.
Komugi Cafe is located at the Japanese Tokyo Street department at Level 6
where you can find all sort of Japanese cuisine and stuff to buy.



I specially went into Komugi Cafe under Daniel's recommendation.
First I was amazed by the coffee pictures posted by him 
So I started to ask him where can I get this fantastic coffee?
And so I came across with this shop one day and decided to give it a try.

To my surprise the crowd is....... HUGE.
So I am suppose this is not just a decent shop,
but it's a very famous restaurant in Pavilion.

Komugi cafe is a Japanese- culture-based shop
So all you see in the shop (except the stuffs) are basically designed according to Japan style.

Their menu is full with information. 
Just like a newspaper or magazine.
Unfortunately they are designed for the customers to take orders,
then the waiters will take it away.
It will definitely be better if they keep one on each table ;)


In Komugi you can find variety of breads.
And all of them look delicous!

Super many type of bread >.<




The lemon cheese cake I ordered.
It's pretty nice.
The texture is soft and musky,
and it's not too sweet.

The beautiful coffee art served.
We have ordered two cappuccino but they give us two different arts, 
which pleased me so much I can't afford to drink it :D



The Komugi's Udon Mee Soup.
I would say this is a bit too salty for me.
Plus I am not a Udon fans so I don't like this at all.
The soup is pretty decent but I believe this is how Japanese eat it.

Anyway, just a short review about it.
I think it's a good place for coffee and bread.
Definitely worth the price if you are coming of tea time. :)

Enjoy!

Komugi Cafe
Address: Bukit Bintang Lot P6.24.1A, Level 6, Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2148 0369

No comments:

Post a Comment