Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My 2014 CNY Ootd and Stuffs


I would say 2014 CNY is a special CNY for me as this is the first time I am wearing cheongsam for CNY.
I know I sounded like a  weirdo cause it's a fact that I have never wear cheong sam before ><
*still sounded weird* 

Anyway, this is a random post I am sharing with you what's the Ootd I have got in my Chinese New Year.
Plus, I got myself a super big mirror for shooting LOL

So why waste the opportunity? :P

First day,
Back-to-old-time day :)


Hair tied to a bun for a feminine look ;)


Meeting my friend at Setia City Mall.


And of course, craved for Delicious. ^^

Night time Ootd, 
A very random dress picked (It's still new okay)

Second day, 
feeling a little sexy day :)
 


Starbucks in da House! :)

Soe's family gathering.
(You would believe that there's 'aunties in this picha cause they all look so young and childish LOL)


Third day,
feeling happy day :)
 Cause I am meeting up with my friend Yvonne and My soon-to-be director, Joanne LOL

Craved for Black Canyon Coffee again ><



 Another round of coffee


The kids couldn't get enough with pichas ;)

Fourth day,
Feeling girly day :)
 


Meeting up with my high school friends so it's so happy that I can't even open my eyes for smiling haha ^^

With May's dog I can't stand ><



An Extra:
The CNY Eve Ootd
A feeling sassy day literally happened. 



Okay Chao! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment