Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GlassesOnline.com.my


I have so many people asking me about my contact lens.
Well, frankly, 
I am suitable to all brands of contact lens. 
But what I want to do the most is to find the cheapest price for the contact lens.

and guess what?

I've found this online shop which is a package of all we need!


From normal to colour contact lens.
You name it, they have it!

So yea, was happy to get one from them, 
it's Blincon Baby Pink shade

So was so inspired to do a shooting with the lens on!

And guess what?

It's 40% cheaper than the normal price!
and they deliver three days after confirmation (which is damn fast la!)!!!

So click here to check out all their contact lens offer and I'm sure you will pretty much amazed by how much discount they offer!






Plus for all my readers: type in GOeleanor20 at the voucher code to enjoy RM 20 DISCOUNT on any purchases of RM 100 and above. You can always share to buying with your friend and get the discount!



Last but not least, 
Enjoy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment