Friday, April 26, 2013

Garden Recipe Healthy Recipe



Somehow (I don't know why) I started flip back my last year photo album and found something I should have blog about it. 

Poor thing I have so much good things happened last year.

and I really miss all of it now.

Okay, here's a restaurant called Garden Recipe restaurant I went with my precious friend Tan.



Somehow the place so freaking vintage,
that I just pulled him in without asking his opinion.
hahaha....


Their menu has already tell you how much 'garden' they will be LOL.



Even their lamp is made up of...... flower??? xD

Act cute fail >.<

Their drinks are also made up of organic ingredients, like fruits and vegetables.

Yeay I will feel so healthy living here xD


Ordered cabonara only cause we weren't very hungry.
and it is tasty! :)




Some how I think everyone need to take good care of themselves, no matter how hard your life is.
I always tell myself that my body is not mine, but it's God's.
So I've to be super duper careful taking care of it because God will ask me whether I have take good care of his 'baby' lol. (Christian freak? xD)


but no matter how, nobody want to get a sick body i suppose?
Don't tell me you wanna suffer for a month of sickness and die young. No BRAIN people.
So start eating something good and healthy now!




Plan:
No fast food
No coke
No MSG
more fruits 
more vegetables.



You know how scary  coke can be? Well I was once a Coke-addict and now I have reduced the frequency of drinking it.

Watch an experiment of  "Coke and Egg" here:

*If you can't access Youtube channel, 
you can watch it from fb page-- click here!




Can you make it? 


Challenge yourself!!!!



Happy Eating!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment