Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photoshoot - Black


Promise is Promise. :)


So tomorrow is holiday, I have so much time here in McDonald,
Catching every moment here to maximize the usage of their free internet connection,
for I can save more broadband usage later :)



So this shooting was taken last year for my friend's assignment purpose.
There is no theme actually,
but I purpose called it "Black" because I feel 'black"

LOL what the heck I'm talking?? xD






Anyway, here's the outcome and I hope you guys enjoy it! :)


*fyi, I have edited it (again) myself cause I like it better when the contrast is higher, what do you guy think?*








Behind The Scene:






The photographer-of-honour xD

Pity her have to take all the props all the way... 
Hey I have my own too okay? Not that I didn't help her.... >.<



That's it! 


Say Cheese to Burger! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment