Thursday, February 23, 2012

Block Dinner 2012

My hostel block is having a dinner gathering three days ago, and I'm having a good time there. Here, I'm going to share MANY pictures of that day.




Enjoy!


My Make Up of the day

Hair before 'job'

Hair after "job"-- Tadaa!

Look like ANIME right? =P

Add my clothes, hair do and accessories-- DONE!

My whole look of the day!














Funny Picture which I love. <3



Fail-Camwhore with Win Wei's finger. : /

Show.

All kind of eating styles. =D









Our Lady-of-the-Night!

She's pretty and cute. hahaha! like like!





So called: One Malaysia



After the whole camera shooting, eating, chit-chating, walking and taking bus, I came back with the whole tired look. : /




The make up stayed. Thanks God!


The Bed is still the BEST!
还是床最舒服! xD




No comments:

Post a Comment